Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vest Options (part 2)

Back in 2008, I did a post on my Antonio Melan vest and some various ways I’ve worn it.  It is clearly time for an update!

DSCF4124 52

1 easy way to wear a vest for work and/or happy hour dining with friends, is to layer it over a pretty blouse or dress.  Adding bright color accents is also a great way to add interest and “that special something” to a look.

5614

If you’re looking for something a little different, try a trendy fur or zip up vest.  Another option is to search for a vintage “old man” vest.

DSCF4299DSCF418616

Basic black and white is always classic and chic.

4359S6303099

For a funky mix to weekend looks, add a vest with leggings or jeans and a tee.

S6303725 

Color love!  Professional or going out, a colored vest is a great layering option and also adds some good warmth.

 DSCF4184 54

6 comments:

☮My Socks ☮Never Match☮ said...

luv all the different looks! I especially like the blue/pink outfit at the end :D

Aury said...

These are Amazing looks! I'm glad someone shares my vests obsession :)

Sal said...

Who knew vests were so versatile?

Melissa said...

You're so creative in everything, it's very inspiring! And I might have to go out and find some vests now!

Anonymous said...

Funny I was just thinking today that I don't have any vests in my wardrobe. (I saw a woman wearing an argyle one today while on my way to work.) Not quite sure if it is for me. But I love your black vest the best!

Elegance Personified said...

I know you love your cropped plaid Antonio Melani vest and you have worn it a ton of times, but never the same twice. My fav. ways you've worn it is with the red pencil skirt & pumps and with the bow-tie royal blue blouse and textured, patterned tights. I love your furry warm vest outfit too. The black vests all look chic but my favorite look is with the gray & black sheath. I also love love the turquoise vest look. ;-)