Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Swap Shop – in my own closet!

I was indecisive this morning – so was swapping back and forth between pants and a skirt. 

Which do you prefer?  Click Here To Vote!

DSCF4371 DSCF4373 

When I was looking at these pics I was laughing to myself thinking that a certain friend of mine would tell me that I wasn’t matching.

True – I have multiple colors going on:

  • necklace = blue & gold
  • top = brown
  • pants = navy
  • skirt = pinstripe gray
  • shoes = purple

… but the top and bottom are really neutrals, so I figure the other colors can be “whatever”.

8 comments:

~Hurricane B~ said...

I voted, I prefer the skirt, but see that it is almost tied between the pants and skirt. I just think the ruffles on the shirt stand out more with the skirt. Plus I like the purple shoes on with the browns. Happy Hump day.

eek said...

I like both looks - depends on what you are going for. The pants look a bit more comfy but otherwise they are both great!

I also think the ensemble looks better when it's not completely matchy-matchy. I'be been (slowly) trying that myself :)

Julie said...

Thank you for the sweet comments--you have an amazing style going on over here at your blog! I like both looks, although I'm partial to skirts. That brown top is ruffled so prettily.

CassCGirl said...

I think that certain friend your talking about would be me... and don't sweat it.. I have no fashion sense at all :) I think I like the pants, but both are very cute!

Kel Ward Photography said...

I like them both and can'te decide! I like the color of the skirt better with the top, but I think I like the shape of the overall outfit with the pants. I can say, though, that the top is KILLER on you! Love it!

Kasmira said...

You KNOW I voted for the skirt!

Anonymous said...

The skirt and pants are both great. I think a dark denim skirt would be cute too! I love all your outfits. Keep it up-You give me great ideas-for my office wear!

Healthy and Homemade said...

I voted pants because your legs always look great in pants and it brings the eye down. You look super long and lean! =)