Monday, June 7, 2010

I like the silent church before the service begins, better than any preaching. - Emerson

DSCF4359 

I actually dragged my butt out of bed today and went to church.  I find that church nowadays (don’t I sound old!??) is similar to other modern events in that it gets more and more casual in attire expectations.  It’s common to see shorts, cut-off jeans, and tee shirts on a Sunday morning.

I decided to be a bit more traditional in my attire and go with a somewhat conservative dress.  It still had the fun print and color which I love, and of course, I paired it with a fun heel and a little jewelry.

DSCF4365   kl;

Dress: Chadwicks.  Shoes: Report.

10 comments:

Taylor said...

This is totally a FUN dress; I love it! It kind of reminds me of the funfetti cakes and how can that be a bad thing?

Miss Emma Kitty said...

I really Love the necklace !

Pursuit of Matching Accessories said...

I've spent the last 20 minutes searching Chadwicks site for that dress! No luck. :( I love the colors!

Julie said...

AHhhhh I love this! Especially the shoes.

Lorena said...

How colorful !
I think your attire is perfect for church.
I personally cannot stand seeing people underdressed in a temple, for me its kinda disrespectful.

Kiki said...

I'm in love! The print of this dress is amazing. Not to mention the flattering cut.

CherrybLossomgirL said...

you look wonderful

Sal said...

What a marvelous pattern on that dress! And so cute with the short-sleeved blazer.

Kasmira said...

I love that dress print! It is like someone scribbled all over it with a set of markers, but in a good way.

Londyn said...

Funfetti and markers!!! I love it!!