Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sweater Layering

The last few days I’ve been on a red “kick” and now it seems I’ve moved on to blue!  I unconsciously did a double take on layering with sweaters the last couple days as well.  Since the weather has been going back and forth between cool and warm, a sweater is the perfect option for that in-between weather – it’s simply a quick shrug of the shoulder to switch up the look!

DSCF4214 DSCF4216

blue top: nue.  shoes: jessica simpson.  sweater: chadwicks.  pants: kohls.  watch: guess.

 

 

 

 

DSCF4234 DSCF4236   DSCF4233

DSCF4238

jeans: express.  necklace: macy’s.  boots: madden girl.  sweater: jc penny’s.  blue top: ny & co.

8 comments:

Julia said...

That teal is a gorgeous color on you. I especially love how the halterneck accents your shoulders.

xx

Lesa said...

Very beautiful necklace, love the ocean blue.

Jody said...

This outfit is great. It really shows off your shoulders. I love the colour of the top with the necklace.

Lorena said...

You look amazing with that light colored halter top... great with grey.

Wicked Thrifty said...

the first top is INCREDIBLE. love it. gorgeous. the necklace in the 2nd and the grey are awesome. and yes, your shoulders, just wow. is it possible you've gotten even more elegant since last i visited? :D

~Hurricane B~ said...

Your color looks fab with the color of that top. Plus that necklace is making me envious. I love the big chunky ones.

Sadie's Momma said...

FABULOUS!

fashion1psychology said...

I love Turquoise. You look great!!