Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pant-O-Rama

 DSCF4348DSCF4345

Black silk ruffle bow top: Chadwicks.  Cropped slacks: Express.  Shoes: Nine West.  Bracelet: Macy’s.  Bag: DSW.

DSCF4344  

One of the reasons I don’t wear pants as often as skirts and dresses is that they always lose their shape and end up saggy by the end of the day.  As random as it seems, these are the only pants that truly keep their shape on me.  Yes, they are my nice-ass pants (no I did not take a picture to show you..!).  If I could find more pants that actually fit me like this and kept as flattering silhouette, you might actually see me wear them more!  In the meantime, I’m sure I’ll be back to a skirt or dress again soon…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the length of those pants. I think that's what makes them so flattering. Funny you posted this today...I was just thinking of getting myself a pair of pants like that.

Miss Emma Kitty said...

I absolutely LOVE those shoes ! Pants are great too. I like the buttons on the legs.

Wicked Thrifty said...

i like these on you- and i really like the button detailing (and of course your ruffles). i think that most pants these days have TOO MUCH lycra in them and stretch too much. they didn't get sag-ass in the 70s in their straight-up hard denim!

FashionAddict said...

Ooooooooo, I am LOVING this! It's very modern Audrey Hepburn.

Elegance Personified said...

I find Express & The Limited Pants some of the best out there, especially their dressy ones. They keep their style and shape well. I pretty much wear any of my many pairs of The Limited pants every day to work and have been wearing them for about 10 years or so so I would know. ;-) I like their jeans The Limited & Express' jeans, too. Express is definitely known for their jeans though I haven't bought a pair of theirs in a year or so. But I need some new jeans this year though now I am trying WHBM jeans. White House/Black Market has some truly awesome-fitted jeans and as usual my most favorite jeans are from The Gap, especially their 1969 line.

Let me tell you I absolutely love your sandals. Nude shoes are the way to go especially for summertime or with bare legs. Not that you need help in the gam department because you have mile-long legs. ;-)