Tuesday, May 18, 2010

One more khaki round-up

I just realized this look is somewhat similar to my last khaki dress post, only – this look is professional work appropriate!

DSCF4296DSCF4299

Vest: Express.  White Tee: INC.  Skirt: Moda Int’l.  Blazer: H&M.  Shoes: Guess.

DSCF4300   DSCF4306 DSCF4304

 

Uber amounts of pictures today… I’m not sure why… guess I was just picture-happy this morning.  Well, for those of you who love detail shots – here ya go!

DSCF4302

 

DSCF4303

I originally wanted to stay matchy-matchy with this look, but it ended up just a bit too one-tone for me.  So, to mix it up I brought in the bright pop of color with the blazer.  It finished off the look and allowed me to be colorful or not depending on my mood.

9 comments:

Alyssa said...

You always look so sophisticated and professional! I love your purple blazer and black necklace especially. :)

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Oh, I love the khaki with the magenta blazer! And the leopard heels are the cherry on top. You look so chic!

Rachael said...

Lovely! The blazer is gorgeous and the colour looks so good with the khaki.

Sal said...

The blazer was an inspired choice!

FashionAddict said...

Great vest! I love that it can do the job of a jacket in the summer...

Miss Emma Kitty said...

Love the blazer and the leopard heels ! Great pop of color and print.

gina said...

I love this look!

Wicked Thrifty said...

love the purple blazer- great addition! awesome shoes, too. and i think i love your bag.

Rebecca said...

You're right about the blazer. I hope one day I can figure this kind of stuff out for myself - like YOU do!