Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Almost Weekend

DSCF4342Happy happy Friday!  I’m feeling the need to escape lately – and while I’m not really sure how to manage that in everyday life – I am glad it’s the weekend, and I do hope to find just a bit of escape in the next few days.

Tonight is Sex & the City!  Tomorrow, who knows..?

I was planning on really getting glam-ed up for girl’s night, but changed my mind last minute & decided to be more comfortable and just wear what I wore to work.  I think it was still fun enough for a girls’ dinner & movie night!

DSCF4346

 

 

 

 

 

 

Top & Skirt: INC.  Necklace: Macy’s.  Shoes: Nine West.

5 comments:

NANCYXO said...

like the chunky red necklace! Nice touch to the outfit.
xo nancy

nancyxo.blogspot.com

Miss Emma Kitty said...

Those Shoes Rule !

Sarah R said...

I really like the knot in the front of the shirt. It's very figure flattering.
I have a question: do you do your own mani/pedis? Your nails are always impeccable, and I'm a bit jealous. I can do my hands but my feet look like a toddler did it, and I can't afford a pedi every few days. Plus I live in Florida where we're barefoot all the time, so it's kind of necessary!

Londyn said...

Hi Sarah -

Yes, most of the time I do my own mani / pedis. I'm actually the opposite though - my feed always look better than my hands!

I do invest in good nail polishes, and pedi products (toe separators / buffer / etc..). Also, my pedis stay on at least 1-2 weeks because I use a good base and top coat. I usually re-do the top coat after 4 days or so and that keeps it good for a while longer.

Happy painting!

brittneynikkole said...

This could be the most perfect summer outfit ever! The blue and red are great together and the skirt is just the right amounts of dressed up and causal. Love it!