Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dreaming of Paris

DSCF4206DSCF4208 

Dress: Bisou Bisou.  T-strap sandals and Purse: Nine West.  Watch: Guess.

DSCF4211

Another bright patterned dress today!  Maybe I’m doing a semi-repeat of yesterday because I’m hoping my improved days will last  :) 

Speaking of improved days - I’m reading “Lunch in Paris” and am becoming thoroughly inspired to travel abroad, savor luxurious exotic foods, and do essentially whatever makes me happy.  I love a good book, so this is definitely on my favorite things list.  However, it is becoming somewhat difficult to get out of bed and go to work every day while I am fantasizing about disappearing to the streets of Paris…!

DSCF4211 - Copy

13 comments:

Julia said...

Beautiful dress - the color is summery and brings out your hair in an intriguing way!

xx

Dr. Da said...

Those shoes are FABULOUS!

Carol said...

This is a great dress and I can't believe the difference with the jacket. It's like two different outfits! I love the shoes, too!

Carla said...

great outfit!
Paris is awsome! I'm only 4 hours away from Paris by car =)

eek said...

You look gorgeous in this dress! I love everything - the pattern, the little jacket, the amazing sandals!

Andie said...

Paris is an amazing place to visit. the food is beyond awesome. If you do decide to go, feel free to email me- my hubby & I went there a few years ago for a week and I did not want to leave! :)

Lini said...

That color is gorgeous on you.
And Paris is the most beautiful, inpsiring place I have ever been. Nothing can compare, absolutely nothing. Every day was an excuse to people watch and window shop and well, you get the jist. Do it!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Me again! This will be my third time leaving comments on your blog. Heels look effortlessly wonderful on you. You have the prettiest ankle. I wish mine looks as nice as yours in heels.

Lauren said...

I adore the pattern on that dress, it is really bold yet at the same time very work friendly. Lovely!

Lorena said...

This dress is perfect on you !
I would never take it off...

fashion1psychology said...

Very Nice I love the shoes!!

~Hurricane B~ said...

I adore this outfit, adding that jacket really changes it up. The big print and popping color are a hit. Paris is a good city, do not get me wrong. But I have to disagree with everyone else, there are other cities in France that are waaay better. I think Paris is a bit overrated. Even saying that though, everyone should go there atleast once. Being an American who lives in Europe there are just so many places to see that it is hard to get favorites. But so far mine is a town in Spain, the Champagne Region of France and Ireland.

Amie in Pittsburgh PA said...

Hi! First comment on your site! love love the shoes!