Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Detail Love

DSCF4353  DSCF4355

Skirt: Chadwicks.  Shoes: Steven.  Lace Top: Newport News.

I was going to mix this skirt with a turquoise top, but I just couldn’t find the right one to make it work – so instead I went to good old basic black.

Even when I wear basic colors or structures, I like to have some kind of special interest in each clothing item without overloading or looking like I’m trying too hard.

My Details Today

  1. Top = lace
  2. Skirt = pattern
  3. Shoes = texture & color

13 comments:

Ronise said...

these shoes are really beautiful!

Lesa said...

You have some beautiful blouses and those shoes are some of my favorites of yours.

FashionAddict said...

I LOVETH the skirt! It's just gorgeous, and I like what you paired with it.

Lex said...

I love everything about this but those shoes are INCREDIBLE!!!

eek said...

I love your skirt today! Amazing look!

Kimberly said...

Those shoes were meant for that skirt - gorgeous!

Melissa said...

I. Need. Those. Shoes.

Fantastic outfit! I'm going to dream about finding those shoes for myself!

WickedThrifty said...

i have been loving turquoise and pink together but black is great too. the print on this skirt is so exciting! and paired with those shoes. goodness.

La Historiadora de Moda said...

I love the print on that skirt, and the pairing of it with this shoes is perfect!

Lauren said...

Wow, what an amazing skirt! The print is just gorgeous, especially in combo with the colour!

Fashion Butter said...

GASP! those shoes!

~Hurricane B~ said...

Those Steven's are for sure one of about 10 pairs of yours I would for sure steal, in a heartbeat. I actually think the black makes the print of the skirt, just pop. It is the statement piece of your outfit and your shoes and top are nowhere near boring. But maybe I am too safe, I just would not want to take away from the skirt.

we have is-shoe said...

u r workin the whole outfit! love it.
gotta love the shoes!