Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Day #2

   DSCF3880DSCF3878DSCF3887   DSCF3883

White Ruffle Button Up: INC.  Pink Lace Cardigan: Forever XXI.  Black Slacks: NY & Co.  Pumps: Nine West.  Earrings: Anne Klein.  Scarf: H&M.

I’m inadvertently carrying on the “spring theme”.  I didn’t even realize it until I posted these pictures – but here I am in pink and flowers again!  LOL

I’ve been trying to get outside the last few days to enjoy the nicer weather – and it’s been wonderful!  I think I need to move farther south so I can have warm weather all the time!

As for the clothes…  pretty business basic (as usual), but I love the lace and button detailing of this blouse.  The only problem is that I find it really hard to wear since the tie at the top doesn’t work with a lot of necklines…  I may try it with some dresses next time around.

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

I love that lace cardigan paired with the floral scarf. There are a whole bunch of scarves like that at Target right now in the Liberty collection. I'm a big fan of your colorful spring look.

bench sweaters said...

Fabulous outfit! Your cardi is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Those earrings are super cute!

Brittany D'Lynne said...

That cardigan is so cute with the ribbon tie! But I absolutely love that pretty scarf! :)

Alyssa said...

Ooh, I really like this outfit. I am a BIG fan of little sweaters, and the lace on this one is so feminine and makes it more interesting. That scarf is also quite charming. :) Thanks for sharing!

Elegance Personified said...

OH WOW what a groegousssss cardigan, WOW!! It sure is beautiful and unique. 2 great cardis from Forever 21, how did you get lucky to find not 1 but 2 amazing cardigans from such a cheap & cute store? I don't have much luck there. I happen to love the necktie neckline. Told you I like bows and ties by the neck, they are feminine to me. The scarf is just gorgeous, too. Next time, try this cardigan untied, and layer a scarf under it, like a cirlce or infinity scarf. Also think of the bowtie neckline as a necklace, so make that as part of your look - an added accessory. ;-)

I like how you kept your waist down part very simple with these last 2 looks. ;-) It brings out the gorgeous tops, even more. =)