Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shhh! Don’t tell…

   DSCF4117DSCF4114

Shoes: steve madden luxe.  Pants: express.  Blazer: forever XXI.  Lace Top: newport news.

Don’t tell, but I’m wearing sexy shoes underneath my professional business ensemble again!  Ahh, I love my heels.  Seriously – can anyone say addiction?

This outfit overall may be a bit dark in color, but it’s got a lot of added spice with the lace, heels, and statement bag!

DSCF4123DSCF4119

DSCF4112

I also played around a bit this morning to see if I could make my party girl top work for the office.  Even though I didn’t end up wearing the outfit – I think I made it work, so I want to share the pic.  Who says you can’t go from party to professional?

7 comments:

~Hurricane B~ said...

I looove, looove the shoes. I have not bought any for April. I am dying.=( I like the details of the lace with the simpler blazer and pants. As always great look.

eek said...

Love those heels! Great way to "hide" them under your pants :)

Lini said...

Great look! Love the blazer, pants and heels (I have the same pair and I am constantly trying to find ways to wear them more often -- so thanks for the trick!)Also love the menswear look with the watch, blazer, slacks. You constantly give me looks to be inspired by and try at home myself!

Lorena said...

That blazer is amazing, it looks fab.

Alyssa said...

i LOVE your first outfit! What a gorgeous lacy black top!

Healthy and Homemade said...

You are so funny! Love the sexy shoes

Miss Emma Kitty said...

I have those same heels ! Love them !