Monday, April 26, 2010

Party Girl

DSCF4071DSCF4075  

Jacket: Macy’s.  Prints Silk Tunic/Dress: Love Culture.  Faux Snake Leggings: Forever XXI.  Boots: Chadwicks.  Necklace: Macy’s.

Going out with the girls on Saturday night!  The group wasn’t actually made up of “my girls” but my friend’s friend’s girls… Does that make sense?  Anyway – it was a great night out downtown eating, a little drinking (some more than others!), a shuffle or two of dancing, and a lot of laughs. 

Sometimes I think I’m made up of 2 different people...  I have the homebody side of me that just loves to be in comfy clothes, cook, watch movies, and cuddle up on the couch with a steaming cup of coffee and a good book.  And then there’s the side of me that’s more outgoing and likes to get out and party it up.  I’m probably much more the homebody now, but it was a nice change to be reminded of the other side too!

10 comments:

Sal said...

Meow! You look gorgeous, doll.

SailorWifey said...

you've been given a blog award

http://mrsbreeakasailorwifey.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-blog-award.html

♥ SailorWifey

Taylor said...

This tunic is gorgeous! Oh, and I am the exact same way. Most weekends I am totally content to just chill out, maybe have a beer, relax with my husband. But once every blue moon... I just have to go out and drink and dance and people-watch!

Monique said...

Oooh, I love that dress with those leggings! Great outfit!

Carla said...

awsome outfit! I probably would have worn it with a nice pump.
I'm more of a homebody since I got married too =) But you're right, its nice to go out every once in a while and dress up for partying =)

Becky said...

Love this sassy outfit! I can't pull off shiny leggings, but you make them work!

Anonymous said...

Londyn, wow, I'm speechless...
everyday you're an inspiration in my life, I really love the way you match clothes...you look really pretty!!
Julie

jso style said...

Love the jacket and the boots. I wish the Bombay weather allowed us to wear boots :(

~Hurricane B~ said...

You look smoking. I love the shiny leggings. You need to do that everyonce in awhile.

It is fun to do that, but then the next day you hate that you hair smells, your voice is hoarse from having to yell. That is how I knew I was old.=) I love the dancing. When I kept getting shocked in SPain on a night of clubbing, I knew I had not done it in awhile. I was out till 5am though, so I was proud of my granny self.=)

Keep up the hot pictures.

Elegance Personified said...

You looked perfect for the occassion. Love the leggings & little jacket. Nice touch with the turquoise necklace.

I have those same two sides in me, too. I am definitely more of a homebody as well, especially the last 2-4 years. I guess I have grown up and I don't go often much at all. I need to do it at least once or twice a month I think because life is short. But I am definitely nopt the type to go out every weekend or 2-3 times a week.