Saturday, April 10, 2010

Little Red Rosie…

DSCF3865DSCF3864

Black Tunic: ELLE.  Leggings: JC Penny’s.  Necklace: Thrift.  Red Rose Clip: Forever XXI.  Boots: Dolce Vita.

I wore this outfit on a thrifting day with Kasmira.  It was SOO comfortable!!  It must have been good luck too, because we found quite a few great items on our trip!

I love hair accessories (headbands, scarves, etc..), but I just never think they look very good on me (I think it’s my face shape or something…).  However – this little rose clip worked quite well and added a little color to the darker ensemble!  Hooray for trying new things!

5 comments:

Carla said...

really cute!! Like all ur outfits =D

daisychain said...

love your tunic

Corie said...

I love the outfit and I do love the leggings. From a distance they look like the ones I wore while in Florida.

Kasmira said...

That flower is SO cute!

Elegance Personified said...

You look so cute, cool & crisp, with a casual airness. Love this tunic/dress and the tights/leggings seem so comfy, too. I feel that you always have A TON OF LUCK when you shop, be it thrift stores, Macy's. JC Penny's, the typical mall stores and especially at NY & Co and Forever 21. Am I wrong? =P