Tuesday, April 13, 2010

European Fashion

DSCF3950DSCF3955  

Earlier today, someone at work was talking about the fabulous fashion that Europeans have.  He noted that a European peer of ours who was visiting Cincinnati was wearing purple heels and a trendy scarf and belt.  I may not have had the belt on today – but I realized as he was talking that I had on purple heels and a fun scarf!  Maybe I was meant to be European…  LOL

I think I actually have 7-8 purple pairs of shoes, so I should definitely be set.  Paris, here I come!

5 comments:

Sal said...

You're European and didn't even know it!

Beatrice said...

Tres cool!

Kasmira said...

That's a crazy awesome sweater! Where is it from?

Londyn said...

Thanks! The sweater is from Target!

Elegance Personified said...

Hahahaa, you're funny. In case you were wondering, I am European. I have lived there almost half of my life and came here when I was in High School. Your friend is right, Europeans are (in general) better dressers. But you are an unespectional American when it comes to your style as your style is beautiful & incredible, just stunning actually. I love purple. I have purple sandals and pumps but that's as far as I remember for my purple shoes though I do own over 150 pairs so my memory may not serve me right about my shoes. LOL