Sunday, March 14, 2010

Work Casual to Casual

 DSCF3755 DSCF3749

Blazer & Print top: Charlotte Russe.  Jeans: Express.  Shoes: Nine West.  Necklace: Macy’s. 

After work, I went to see Kasmira in Comic Potential.  It was great!  I will forever be cautious of her ability to smash a pie in my face now… 

It was easy to go from work to a night out when you can wear jeans to work!  All I did to switch up the look was to take off my blazer!

graty_blazer

This blazer was a FABULOUS find from Charlotte Russe.  I got it on clearance for $4.99!!! Thanks to Cheapalicious for the great tip  :)

DSCF3749 - Copy

 

Up close – wood & red necklace to keep with my jewelry theme week & bring a bit of color and whimsy to the outfit.

11 comments:

Seresity said...

This outfit is awesome! I love the jacket especially. :)

Niki Cheapskate said...

you're welcome, girlfriend! the blazer looks great on you. i wished they would've had my size, i would've gotten one for myself, lol.

Anardana said...

I love the smile!

daisychain said...

Great outfit, I really love your shirt.

budget chic said...

Great top, very, very cute!!

Becky said...

That is SUCH a pretty blouse!

Wicked Thrifty- Formerly The Thrifty Stylist said...

great deal indeed! thanks for the link to cheaplicious, too. hadn't heard of it!
you look adorable as always. i'm loving your curled hair lately!

Lorena said...

Love the print on that top !

Sarahmc said...

Love your hair like this

Kasmira said...

I'm so glad you made it!

I love that necklace. Did you see me covetously eyeing it after the show?

Elegance Personified said...

WOW what a great blazer and it looks QUITE EXPENSIVE. I absolutely love it. I can't believe you found such a gorgeous blazer from Charlotte Russe. I am eyeing this beautiful, long blazer. It is also gray and your blazer remind me of the one I want to buy. If I end up getting it, I will make sure to wear it soon as it would be a great Fall piece, and show it off, of course. ;-)

Very cute outfit by the way. The top and necklace pull it all together.