Thursday, March 25, 2010

Weekend Casual Wear

DSCF3796 

 

You get 2 for 1 today!  Two pictures of weekend casual wear.

The first outfit was my Friday night dinner & a movie outfit.

Jeans: Express.  Shoes: Steve Madden.  Top: Forever XXI.  Cardigan: Macy’s.  Necklace: Macy’s.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF3803 DSCF3802

This outfit is from my Saturday mom & daughter outing.  We went to a fabulous cafe for lunch and went on a mini shopping spree in the afternoon.  I wish we did that every weekend! (although my wallet would quickly be empty…).

Top: Michael Kors.  Jeans: INC.  Shoes: H&M.  Sweater: Chadwicks.  Purse: Nicole Miller.

8 comments:

Bianca said...

OMG - I love love that M Kors top! Great pattern.

Anonymous said...

I love love love those shoes! Are they suede?

eek said...

I love how your wear your jeans - you always look so put together!

Sal said...

Both of those patterned tops are such fun!

Jane W. said...

That Michael Kors tunic is stunning--so Moroccan!

Jenny said...

I have this MK top! I love it :) I haven't tried it with my purple suede shoes but now I will!

Anonymous said...

Oh Gosh I love your blog. You are so gorgeous!

Lorena said...

... great MK top.... yay for the purple shoes !