Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Under the Sea

DSCF3762

 

Bejeweled Cardigan: Chadwicks.  Cotton w/ Lace Tank: JC Penny’s.  Belt: TJ Maxx.  Jeans: NY & Co.  Bracelet: NY & Co.  Boots: Aldo.

I went out to see Imax “Under the Sea” tonight.  I ended up running late during the day, so I got home and had about 15 minutes to scramble and get ready.  I ended up with a comfy casual look that matched the water theme of the night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Up close bracelet pic from when I wore it with my dress earlier this week:

DSCF3728

9 comments:

Sarah said...

That braclet is beautiful!!

Taylor said...

I love the cardi and definitely the bracelet! I saw it in-store but they only had it in black. It really pops more in the turquoise.

Tina said...

I love how you kept the outfit simple and really let the bracelet take center stage.

Jane W. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog--glad I found yours!

Brittany B. said...

I love that bracelet.

♥ SailorWifey

Sal said...

Turquoise really is your color, kitten.

eek said...

Gorgeous cuff!

Kel Ward Photography said...

You look fabulous! Turquoise is an awesome color on you!

jso style said...

Oh the turquoise bracelet is something I saw recently in Bombay in a coral and loved it! IT was at this designer store called Ranna Gill for about USD 50, so I was contemplating whether to buy it or not.