Saturday, March 13, 2010

Studs & Ruffles

DSCF3745

 

Studded cut-off blazer: Forever XXI.  Ruffle blouse: Chadwicks.  Linen blend slacks: Alfani.  Watch: Anne Klein.  Shoes: Nine West.

So I didn’t stick with my jewelry inspired week with this outfit.  I just couldn’t pile necklaces over my ruffles!  I actually tried to and it just looked weird to me…

I did wear fun green dangle earrings (can’t see them in the pics…) and a watch / ring combo of silver and black, but that’s it. 

Ah well – fashion is all about doing what feels right to you, so that’s what I’m staying true to!

  DSCF3748

 

 

 

 

Up close – Anne Klein watch.

PG_9119BKSVKK_BLKSIML_VA

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF3747

Up close – can you see the studs & ruffles?!?!  My favorite mix  :)

9 comments:

avonbeth said...

I love the way you think. Sometimes you have to skip the necklace because it's just too much! But we ALWAYS need our earrings! :)

caffeinerd said...

Love the studs!

Wicked Thrifty- Formerly The Thrifty Stylist said...

i totally think studs count as jewelry-inspired. and i think it's awesome you love the girly+punk too! i think of you as more high-style/sophisticated than punk but i see studs everywhere so i guess i will be noticing a lot of fashionistas taking inspiration from the gutter punks!

luckycharm said...

Love the studded cut off blazer, is that a recent purchase? I looked on the Forever website but didn't see it.
thanks!

Corie said...

I love the whole outfit .... my fav are the pant. Very cute!

Londyn said...

lunckycharm - thanks! I actually purchased the blazer about 4-5 months ago and I got it off the clearance rack, so I'm sure it was a bit older than that.

budget chic said...

Cool jacket and I love the pants!

Becky said...

Love the cropped jacket!

luckycharm said...

Thanks Londyn-
Would have loved to find it.
Mindi