Sunday, March 7, 2010

Saturday Night!

  DSCF3725

It’s Saturday night and I headed out!  It warmed up a bit this weekend and I could really tell because there were a ton of people out! I hope the trend continues because I am seriously in need of some fun in the sun! 

I’ve been dying to do a weekend road trip just to get away for a few days.  As soon as it warms up some more – I may just be on the road! 

OK- so I promised to embrace my jewelry more this week… Well - here is my first day of doing so!  I lurve this necklace and found that it brought a great accent of color to my outfit.  Success!

DSCF3731

Black ruffle jacket and black skinny jeans: Forever XXI.  Print top and necklace: Macy’s (top = INC).  Shoes: Marc Fisher.

5 comments:

Julia said...

Grogeous top -- it's almost a bit trompe l'oeil. It also makes you look smokin hot! Here's to warmer weather!

~Hurricane B~ said...

Love that pop of bright red. Glad you had a good weekend!!

Rebecca said...

You're right! Success in the jewelry department with that GREAT red necklace. I may follow "suit" and try to wear more obvious jewelry this week, too. Would you mind?

FashionAddict said...

I love this! Great tunic, and the necklace is gorgeous. The jacket is the perfect touch.

Elegance Personified said...

I LOVE THIS OUTFIT, ESP THE TOP & NECKLACE. Loving this bright, bold poppy coral necklace. Such joy next to one's neck. Cute little cropped blazer too. This isperfect for very early spring days.

P.S. I am FINALLY reaching your 2010 posts. I have read and seen every outfit and every blog since 2007. =D