Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jewelry Recap

Last week I promised I would try to wear more of my jewelry than I typically do.  I didn’t pick out specific outfits for the week or wear anything too dramatic or different from my norm, but I did make sure to include at least a few pieces of jewelry with each ensemble.

105DSCF3749_-_Copy_thumb[2] DSCF3764DSCF3747

   DSCF3767S6305458  DSCF3726107

DSCF3731DSCF3728 

 PG_9119BKSVKK_BLKSIML_VA

DSCF3747DSCF3744  

It was a good inspiration week for me, and it helped me realize how many great jewelry pieces I have (and some that I had forgotten about!).  It also motivated me to vamp up my jewelry organizational system! 

DSCF3774 DSCF3781

 

 

My jewelry was really in need of organizing!  I added the above hooks to my closet, and rearranged my jewelry mannequin and jewelry armoire. 

 

 

 

 

DSCF3778 DSCF3776

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite out of the jewelry you wore was the 3 black flower necklace...so unique and elegant looking! (Though I don't think I could pull it off myself) Loved how you combined it with the simpler earrings and clothing.

Alex said...

You're so organised! My jewellery is all over the flipping place.

I really really like the turquoise bracelet.

ShyGirl said...

I looove all of your jewelry!! And love how you incorporated everything so seamlessly into your outfits!

Corie said...

Love all of the jewelry! It's funny, my daughter just organized her jewelry. She has a cork board and she hung everything she had up on this cork board. It's pretty cool!

Rebecca said...

I liked that turquoise(?)big blue bracelet. And thanks for the peek into your storage system! I have hung hooks similar to those in your closet for necklaces, too....

eek said...

That's a great jewelery collection you have there! Can't wait to see you wear more pieces!

Jane W. said...

That orange necklace necklace looks good enough to eat, and I love the jewelry mannequin.

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Jennifer Love Hewitt?

Elaine said...

Wow, you have some great jewelry!

Enter to win a women's Orient watch!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

heather said...

what a great collection! accessories can really make an outfit, i loved the way you complimented you clothes with your jewelry. lovely.

becauseicantgonaked.blogspot.com

Taylor said...

I love the dress form you have for your jewelry. I made an artpiece out of mine by nailing hooks on my wall and placing some of necklaces on it. I also used thumbtacks to place fancy ribbon on my walls and hang my sunglasses on it or put some of my studs on it so I don't lose them, or so my cats can't play with them. I put all of my jewelry right in front of my door so I can put a piece on as I walk out. It really helps me not let my jewelry go to waste.

Alyssa said...

Oh wow! I'm just a LITTLE BIT jealous of your jewelry collection! I always like to see posts like these—something about them is just more personal and fun. :)