Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Good bye tights

 DSCF3844DSCF3843

Green cardigan: Sarah Spencer.  Blue stripe ruffle blouse: Express.  Pleated skirt: Moda Int’l.  Tights: ??  Shoes: Chadwicks.  Purse: Nicole Miller.

Just a little bit of a layered look today + a little bit of pattern in the shirt and tights.  I was devastated when I got home and realized these tights had an enormous rip in them.  Thankfully it was not a visible tear,  but it will make the tights unwearable…    :(

I have quite a few pair of fun tights, but I really loved these…  Ah well – I gave them the proper moment of silence and buried them in my waste basket, no longer to be seen again.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Great outfit!! Sorry about the tights, you'll have to get a new fun pair.

Healthy and Homemade said...

Booooo about the tights =( That's always such a bummer.

You look stunning, green is amazing on you.

QL girl said...

Don't throw them out! Can't you reuse them in some creative/crafty way? (I dunno...maybe not, I just hate throwing out things I loved...)

Carla said...

I love fun tights!!
Great outfit!

Rebecca said...

Your orange bag cheerfully picks up the intensity in the cardigan!

I was forced to lay a pair of tights to rest after church on Sunday. I share your sadness.

Corie said...

You always look so classic. I love the green cardi...and your tights are sooo cute. It's a shame there's a rip in them.

Elegance Personified said...

I love how even when you do polished and more business, work-attire, you still keep it chic & fun with all your colors, textures and in this case Fun tights, too. I love your tights. I was shopping today and I got 2 new pairs of tights from Ann Taylor Loft and I saw more amazing tights too @ the Limited which I plan on buying very soon, this week, actually. You came to my mind because I got some fun, incredible tights and some fun, colorful tops, all @ Loft. =)

P.S. When are you coming to MI so that we can shop together? LOL