Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cool Weather Combo

2

 

 

I really loved the pattern tights / slouchy boot combo from earlier this week, so I decided to mix it up with another of my casual wear outfits.

Today called for a bit more of a covered look, so a flow-y lace skirt, structured jean jacket, and colorful scarf did the trick!  Oh- and don’t forget my fedora!

It’s low 50’s today, so this look was kept me @ the perfect temp for a cool “slowly transitioning to spring” day.

Fedora: thrifted. Scarf: gifted. Jean Jacket: Gap.  Skirt: Old Navy.  Tights: Apostrophe.  Boots: Charlotte Russe.

8 comments:

Dr. Da said...

Okay, I have to ask......are you wearing a top under the jean jacket? or just the jean jacket?

Rebecca said...

I love the look here. I needed those tights for MY outfit today~

Londyn said...

white tee under the jean jacket

eek said...

You look darling! Love the hat!

Jane W. said...

The cool denim and gray hose look wonderful against the warmth of the brown and orange. Great outfit!

Corie said...

Love love love the fedora! You look cute!

~Hurricane B~ said...

I can not get enough of Jean Jackets. Must be some left over part of being an 80's child, but I love that they kinda came back in. That way I do not stick out too bad, I love how you paired this outfit. You look rocker cowboy chick-ish.=) Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

You look very cute but were is the jewelry?
Remenber your jewelry theme this week ;)
I really like your style