Tuesday, February 2, 2010

These boots are made for sitting…

  DSCF3877

Red Sweater: NY & Co.  Graphic Black / White Top: Express.  Skirt: Express.  Tights: Simply Vera.  Watch: Guess.  Boots: Dolce Vita.

Back to the classic combo of Red, White, and Black!  I think this may have been the first time I wore these boots to work, and since they are a bit more casual – I paired them with classic colors and professional layered tops.

Unfortunately these boots weren’t made for walking because I locked myself out of the house this morning and ended up sitting on my bum until my boyfriend came home to let me back in the house  :(

I think my mind was elsewhere…

12 comments:

FashionAddict said...

Poor thing! Hopefully the BF gave you a footrub. I love the look, though.

Bianca said...

Beautiful!! You looked great, that red is stunning.....and I really hope that it was not cold out this am. :-(

Cherish @ My Cup of Tea said...

Super cute outfit!!! The pop of red is my fav.

~Hurricane B~ said...

Well atleast you looked really good while having to wait. I have done that before. It sucks. These doors in Belgium do not have doorknobs that turn on the outside. Well most don't. So your door is locked without even being locked if that makes sense. Several times since being here I let the door shut only to realize I do not have the key to get back in.=) So rock on, you could just tell your guy it was your "plan" to see him.

Rachel said...

I love your color combo. Is the cardigan in your outfit new? I am looking for short sleeved cardigans.

Lorena said...

Ha! well at least you were not in your pajamas.. like i was when i locked myself out !

Jenny said...

I'm sorry! At least you look Fab :) love the classic color combo. This is my go to combo for meetings.

Monique said...

At least you looked great when you were waiting for the bf to get back! :)

Brittany D'Lynne said...

Sometimes when I am completely out of inspiration, going with the classic black, white and red helps! Thanks for showing me what to do next time that happens!

I also love the "casual boots" in a more dressy outfit.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Oooh the classic red and black! Love it! This outfit is fab. I love the red sweater.

Sorry you got yourself locked out! I hope it wasn't freezing out! Eep!

Corie said...

Well I think you look awesome. I do love the red...classic.

Elegance Personified said...

I've told you these three colors are my most favorite when paired together, as a combination. Love the cozy boots and that big, beautiful handbag.