Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shades of blue

DSCF3701 DSCF3699

Jeans: NY & Co.  Vest: Express.  Shoes: Two Lips.  Tie Top: Moda Int’l.

Friday casual, and I’m playing up my blues.  To be honest, it was a really long week and I was so excited to start my weekend that I really didn’t care to give too much thought to my outfit… 

The one thing that I was excited about was finding another pair of jeans that actually fit me well.  I’ve never tried NY & Co. jeans, but recently I tried on a couple pairs.  One fit horribly, the the other fit great (& here they are!)!

7 comments:

Healthy and Homemade said...

Love this look! The jeans are great on you =)

~Hurricane B~ said...

The blues look great on you, I love the feeling of a good pair of jeans. As you know being tall, it is hard to find those pairs that can work with flats and heels.=)

Lini said...

Blue is def one of my fav colors. Love the varying shades. Very pretty.

Brittany D'Lynne said...

I love those two shades of blue together!

AND--I have one pair of NY&Co jeans that I like a lot, and I recently ordered another pair...and they were TERRIBLE. I wondered if the first pair was a fluke, but now I guess I just need to go in store and try some on.

FashionAddict said...

Oooooo, I HEART this! The different shades make the outfit so interesting. Plus, I'm a total sucker for a tie neck top especially with a vest.

Kasmira said...

I love the blues, too! I'm just seeing this now (on Wednesday), but I did a similar color mix on Tuesday. Pretty!

ireland76 said...

i think this is a really cool looking outfit i would wear in a heartbeat