Monday, February 8, 2010

Kinda Biker

DSCF3862 

Black Jacket: Macy’s.  Black Zip Jeans: Forever XXI.  Purple Booties: Dollhouse.

Alright, so I’m not exactly bad-ass, but I am feeling a little bit biker-chic in my black & purple weekend ensemble. 

I’m not typically an all-black wardrobe girl, but with the purple booties, it was a deal!

It’s too bad that I was covered up in a jacket all day – it was FREEZING here (literally)!  And weather men are calling for another 6-8 inches… ugh.  It wouldn’t be so bad if snow didn’t result in a horrendous work commute, but it does, so I complain.  Summer, I’m impatiently waiting for you…

11 comments:

Julia said...

I like the all black! It makes your hair pop and you're right, the booties are a definite deal maker.

xx

suzydirl said...

Three words: those shoes rock!

Suzanne
Simply Suzanne

gina said...

Love the look! The boots are a great finishing touch, and the outfit is so sleek.

~Hurricane B~ said...

The booties really pop with the all black. I think you look tough. So go on and feel bad ass.=)

Kasmira said...

Those shoes are KILLING me! So awesome.

amyw said...

Love this outfit. You look very tough! All that's missing is a Harley :)
C'mon summer! I want summer so bad.

Sal said...

The booties are the perfect finishing touch!

Beatrice said...

It IS badass, girl! Rock it! the shoes make the outfit especially bitchen

Shoeperwoman said...

Oh, I love those booties! I bought a red pair this weekend and I can't wait to wear them - these look fantastic with black!

Wicked Thrifty- Formerly The Thrifty Stylist said...

AGH. much jealousy over your purple booties. so divine.

Honeybunches of Roses said...

I'm so envious of your purple booties...amazing!!