Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jeans Days!

6869  DSCF3687 DSCF3686

1st outfit: Jeans: Express.  Shoes: Newport News.  Top: NY & Co.  Necklace: Macy’s.

2nd outfit: Jeans: INC.  Boots: Aldo.  Belt: Express.  White Top: INC.  Blazer: DKNY.  Watch: Guess.

I keep my outfits pretty basic when I’m wearing jeans, but one thing I typically do is to wear tops with more detailing so that the eye is brought to my face.  Simple things like the rusching of the blue top and the stitching and buttons on the olive blazer make quite a difference!

11 comments:

daisychain said...

Thanks for the sweet comments :) you look lovely in jeans x

FashionAddict said...

Both outfits are very professional, but I agree that the detail makes them special.

Totally Inspired said...

Both outfits are super cute! I especially love a blazer with a cute detail!

Sarah said...

I love the blazer!! The details on it and the color - love it!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I love both outfits. That shade of blue is STUNNING on you. :)

La Historiadora de Moda said...

I love that blazer!

We are having a tights giveaway at Fashionable Academics. You should stop by!

emma wallace said...

Love the necklace in your first outfit and the olive blazer!

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

holly in heels said...

You're adorable! Lovin' the Newport News sassy shoes in outfit #1! Nice work. xoxo, holly
www.hollyinheels.blogspot.com

Beatrice said...

lovelovelove the DKNY blazer on you!

gina said...

I love the blazer with the jeans. Very sharp.

lady3000 said...

I like these two looks. The blazer compliments the jeans very nicely. I would wear this on a night on the town any night.