Friday, February 5, 2010

Football Festive

DSCF3859 

It was “Wear your favorite NFL team jersey to work day”.  However… I don’t own one. 

I think it’s fine that other people wear them, but I’ve just never been inclined to buy an oversized (typically obnoxious colored) sports shirt for general wear.

I am, however, a sports fan and I do like to watch NFL games, so maybe some day I’ll consider it. 

In the meantime – I decided just to dress more casual than normal instead.  Lighter colored jeans, graphic lightweight tank, and a bright sweater / hoodie.  I’m feeling football festive!

6 comments:

Beatrice said...

My computer screen shows your sweater hoodie as kelly green. I f it is, it is gorgeous! This green really complements your hair as well as the black/white pattern! Have a great weekend!

suzydirl said...

Verrrry classy! I love it!

Suzanne

fromsneakerstostilettos said...

I love this casual outfit on you.

As far as the jersey goes... I understand. I actually found a child's jersey for my team that fits me like a cute t-shirt. :)

FashionAddict said...

Oh, man, that green really pops against the black and white. I love it! It's quite classy for a sports inspired outfit :)

Corie said...

I think the outfit is casually cute & fun! The green is very pretty.

Viva La Fashion said...

your sweater/hoodie is soo cute. i love the color. :)