Friday, January 1, 2010

Studly . . .

DSCF3697  DSCF3700  DSCF3695

Blouse: Walmart.  Studded Cropped Blazer: Forever XXI.  Jeans: JC Pennys.  Shoes: Nicole Miller. 

It was a studded day today --  I wore my Forever XXI  cropped jacket over a work / professional blouse today to give it a little “zip”.  During my lunch hour, I did a bit of shopping and found a fabulous studded belt for only $9.99!  Score! 

Now, I just have to figure out what to wear for New Years…

DSCF3701

 

DSCF3702

 

Wearing my new Audrey-inspired fabulous red hat: Merry Christmas to me! (thanks mom!)

6 comments:

Rambling Tart said...

Absolutely LOVE the hat! So cheery and perky :-)

Healthy and Homemade said...

You always look so gorgeous and pulled together!

FashionAddict said...

Oooooo, Geesh lady you look so chic! I love everyyyything about this outfit. The blue top is amazing, and I love that cropped jacket with it. The outerwear is so very classy, too! Great job, Mom!

Lemondrop Marie said...

Gorgeous! Love the way you've made that fun jacket perfect for day wear. Happy New Year-

Christen said...

I can't believe that blouse is from Wal-Mart! I might have to get over my anti-WM sentiments to check out their fashion stash. And blue is a great color on you!

Elegance Personified said...

That gorgeous red hat looks perfect with the gray tweedy coat. I am envying and wanting to purchase this red retro hair featuring a huge black bow off the side, by White House/Black Market. It's the same shape & color as yours. I love how you wear pumps, heels & stilettos even in freezing cold weather. How do you manage not to slip and fall? Besides the fact that my feet freeze, my heels always spike, scratch and slip on those damn wintery surfaces so I end up wearing them in the car or chaning into them once I am inside where I need to be, what about you?

P.S. By the way, Londyn please answer any of the questions I have asked you about in my blog or send me an e-mail. Please & Thank You. Ada.Furxhi@gmail.com