Sunday, January 17, 2010

SHOCKING!

DSCF3776 DSCF3783

Green Ruffle Top: Express.  Sweater: Chadwicks.  Jeans: Express.  Shoes: Nine West.  Jacket: Nicole Miller.  Owl Ring: Forever XXI.

DSCF3781 DSCF3782 

I’m not typically a gold jewelry person, but I do like it on occasion- and since the buttons on my sweater are gold – gold jewelry it was!

You may be wondering why the “SHOCKED!” title – well I almost electrocuted myself this morning!!  My hairdryer had a cord that was frayed and I didn’t realize it.  I turned it on this morning and started to dry my hair when it blew up on me – sparks everywhere!!! 

Thankfully I wasn’t shocked and my hair wasn’t set on fire…, although I did have to settle for wet hair today.  I was surprised at how workable wet hair was for me; maybe I’ll go this route more often (with out the crazy hairdryer episode of course…).

12 comments:

Cyn said...

I'm glad you didn't get hurt- I never get more than three years out of a hairdryer!

I have to ask- what color are your wearing on your nails? They look gorgeous (and the length really suits the color).

Rebecca said...

Belted jackets are becoming your "statement"! And you look great in them. Earrings and ring - Wow! (Glad you were spared injury w. the blow dryer incident!)

Healthy and Homemade said...

That owl ring is so awesome!! I love the sweater, and that coat ^_^

Londyn said...

Cyn- thanks! the nail color is a deep plum by OPI. I love the color, however it chips very easily (as most dark colors do)...

Julia said...

The owl ring is so cool, and I love the wet hair look on you! I just got my first hairdryer ever and I really like it, but rocking the wet hair always worked well for me. Anyway, I love that coat, too!

xx

Kimberly said...

Glad to hear that there were no negative effects from the exploding blow dryer.

La Historiadora de Moda said...

Yikes! I'm glad you're okay! Your hair looks lovely with a bit of wave and texture.

Rambling Tart said...

Darling trench! So glad you survived the hair dryer incident! Yipes!

Hannah said...

I absolutely adore that owl ring!

FashionAddict said...

I love all the details in this outfit. The cardigan, the ring, the plaid coat are all fabulous :)

Couture said...

I love your nail polish!

Judith
http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

Elegance Personified said...

Unless the weather is super cold and unless I have to take a shower right before I leave for somewhere, I don't blow-dry my hair. Also if I am leaving to go shopping or grocery-shopping or somewhere casual I don't use the hair-dryer either. Anyhow, I love this cardigan and cute owl ring. Forever 21 has such fun fun jewelry.