Monday, January 18, 2010

Party Girl

  DSCF3788  DSCF3787DSCF3785

DSCF3790

Dress: Vintage find.  Stud Belt: Steinmart.  Stud Shoes: Steve Madden.  Trench: Moda Int’l.

It was a Saturday night out on the town for a friend’s birthday this weekend.  I haven’t been out forever (I could tell my my headache Sunday morning…) and I had a great time.

It was warm in Cincinnati this weekend (for winter anyway – upper 40’s…), so I was able to get away with bare legs.  At one point I was even getting hot!  Must have been all that dancing!

14 comments:

Hannah said...

I love that dress! You pull the whole look off well :)

FashionAddict said...

What a hot and sassy outfit! I love that it is still so classy, though. You are rockin it, lady!

F Blog said...

I love the coat!!

Lorena said...

What a great dress, you look amazing !

Antigone said...

ı loved the print. it looks wonderful with the belt and with your beautiful legs ;D

Shopaholic said...

great dress!

jealous of the bare legs, we won't be able to even consider bare legs for several months yet here in the UK!

Corie said...

I love just about everything you wear...I definitely love the dress!

Beatrice said...

Very rocker sophisticate!

Mets GirLL said...

This dress is amazing! I just read in People Style Watch that mini dresses with longer sleeves are the new "in" dress. What a great find!

Rachael said...

The dress was such a score! You look stunning.

Couture said...

Amazing shoes!

Judith
http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

Roxie said...

Love this dress SO MUCH....and the belt and shoes too!

The Haute Bitch said...

i am loving the dress and that trench! GORGY PORGY!

www.thehautebitch.blogspot.com

Elegance Personified said...

This is one of my most favorite dresses in your collection. I love the retro yet crisp modernity to it. A luscious color, too. Fun, gorgeous, sexy black pumps and nice, classic Black Trench. =)