Saturday, January 9, 2010

Layering

DSCF3747

   DSCF3753DSCF3755 

I love layering sweaters over oxford–style button up shirts, but I find it very hard to find v-neck sweaters or cardigans; I can only find round neck shirts.  So… to make a round neck cardigan work as a v-neck, I just leave the top buttons undone!

Little details included my patterned trouser socks, my croc pattern belt, and my black and silver jewelry.  It’s also hard to tell in the pictures, but my pink cardigan has pretty crystal buttons and my black shirt has a fun ruffle in the front.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Nicely planned, good details - a really classy look!

Andie said...

hey londyn if you are looking for a cute vneck sweater to layer over oxfords- NY&Co has them on sale for $14.99 right now!

Dr. Da said...

I have the opposite problem, I'm not a big fan of v-neck type cardigans and it seems like that is all I ever find! Love the detail on your trouser socks.

Kristin said...

Love layering and love the color of that cardi on you!

Bianca said...

Very pretty - love the trouser socks.

brittneynikkole said...

I love this look! Makes me think my quest for button downs needs to happen very quickly.