Saturday, January 16, 2010

Belted Jacket

DSCF3772

Casual Friday for me.  Just keeping it simple with jeans, leather boots, and a stylish belted jacket.

I love belted jackets b/c they are comfortable and cozy, as well as “fashion-y” and flattering.

I was hesitant to buy this jacket when I found it last fall because I just don’t need any more clothes, but my mom convinced me that it was a great find (for a great price), so I decided to purchase it – and I’m glad I did!  It works great with my khaki and brown pencil skirts as well!

I can’t remember the jacket brand (and it’s in my car right now – which I am too lazy to walk out to and check the brand), but I found it while shopping in O’Bryonville in Cincinnati. Jeans: Express. Boots: Aldo.

7 comments:

Healthy and Homemade said...

I think that's a great jacket, and I love that you're still really pulled together without having to wear slacks or a dress =D

Leah said...

I love the jacket... it has a unique cut and I love the two-toned colors.

Corie said...

I love this jacket you're wearing (everything from the colors to the sleeves). Very stylish!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Oooh I love that jacket! You look so classy and casual and fabulous. :) I hope you're having a great weekend!!

gina said...

Great jacket! I like the style and colors.

budget chic said...

Great outfit!! I love this jacket, who is made by?

Elegance Personified said...

I love this jacket, it's a good thing you bought it. It works both as a blazer (top) and as outterwear. ;-)