Thursday, January 28, 2010

10 minute rush

DSCF3825

 

I meant to wear this dress with some red accents this time, but I got home and had all of 10 minutes to change and get ready (yes, I had to re-touch my hair and make up in that time too…), so I could get out the door for dinner.  Needless to say, whatever I could find to put on was what I went with.

I did end up with the pop of yellow (similar to last time I wore this) and some fun tights, so I figure I did pretty well for myself  :)

 

Dress: maxandcloe

Suede Boots: Dolce Vita

Tights: Nordstrom

Necklace: NY & Co (I think…)

12 comments:

Corie said...

Well for only 10 minutes...you did good! Beautiful dress and I love that little poop of yellow! ~Corie

Monique said...

I love the yellow! I always love black, white, and red together though, too :)

Dr. Da said...

I am so addicted to black and white dresses. This one is really cute on you!

Rebecca said...

Yellow works! Hope you had a good time.

Bianca said...

Cute! I love it. :-)

Beatrice said...

Girl, you did VERY well! The dress is adorable, and I love the yellow clutch----like a prelude to spring!

FashionAddict said...

What a great dress on you! I LOVE it!

chiara said...

I think the red would make a nice accent, but the yellow is more unexpected.
beautiful dress, btw

Sal said...

Definitely! And the tights and dress make a great, subtle pattern mix.

Becky said...

Well, it looks great! the mustard clutch really sets off the rest of the outfit!

AMON + MONICA said...

Hi there! Great dress and love the yellow clutch. We have a new online vintage store. Maybe there is something you make like? Check us out below:

http://amonandmonica.bigcartel.com/

~Hurricane B~ said...

Oh no, not fair! You look THAT cute and got completly ready in 10 mins. You should be proud. Love the pop of yellow with it.