Thursday, December 17, 2009

(Re) Work it

DSCF3668   DSCF3671

DSCF3673

 

 

Dress: BCBG

Sweater: JC Pennys

Tights: Simply Vera

Ruffle Pumps: Mossimo

Winter White Coat: Moda Int’l

 

 

Out for manicures and dinner with some ladies from work tonight, so I decided to dress with some feminine details for the kind of “girlie” night that we were having.

 

This outfit is actually a re-work of the outfit I wore last weekend.  This combination is just a bit more appropriate for an office setting.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my fave outfits I've see on you...that sweater looks like J.Crew! I live in Cincy too...so many women here need makeovers so it's great to see another girl with some fashion! :)

Kropka said...

Love it!!!

Gr8 colours!!!

Sal said...

Such a lovely pattern on that dress!

Courtnee said...

i love the colors and all the girlie details. seriously...that coat is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Love the grey sweater and tights together! I also think it's nice how you always make sure your outfits are office-appropriate, put-together, and generally very stylish! Lots of office people just don't care, wear too-short skirts, etc. So props to you :)

La Historiadora de Moda said...

I like this dress even better styled this way! You look fantastic!

K said...

super cute! I love your shoes (why do I even bother saying that?)!

Acacia said...

love this outfit - very cute dress!!

FashionAddict said...

OMGOsh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that coat!!! I would pry never be able to keep it clean, but I would love a cream coat myself.

Elegance Personified said...

Very pretty, eclectic though a little matchy-matchy, still very sharp. I love this dress and those shoes. WOW!!