Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pattern Mixer

 DSCF3625 DSCF3626

Jean Blazer: Gap Outlet.  Stripe Oxford: New York & Co.  Checked Wool Trousers: New York & Co.  Croc Heels: Newport News.

I’m mixing and matching some patterns today.  I always think it brings interest to an outfit when patterns are worn together – just as long as one pattern is more dominant so that it’s not distracting.

Now I’m off to wrap presents – can you believe that I’m at least 1/2 way done with my Christmas shopping already?!?!  All I need is a little snow and some mistletoe and Christmas will really be here!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Wow, I admire you for being so proactive with your shopping! I'm never that on top of thing. I love this casual look, & I love pattern mixing. You do it so well!!

xx

Chelsea said...

That blazer is great! And I love how you've mixed patterns. Way to go on the holiday shopping... I have barely started :(

FashionAddict said...

Very cute, you look create in that denim blazer! I love the stripes vs. plaid pattern mixing, too.