Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holiday Traditions

DSCF3691 DSCF3690

DSCF3689

 

 

Navy Cardigan: Forever XXI

White V-Neck Tee: INC

Jeans: Gap

Boots: Aldo

 

It’s Christmas cookie baking time!!!  This afternoon was filled with baking baking and more baking.  I (along with 2 other Christmas chefs) made: 4 types of cookies, biscotti, and lemon bars… now I just have to force myself to share them and not to eat them all myself…!

 

 DSCF3683

Well yes of course there’s wine on that table of ingredients - because, really – it’s not the holidays with out it!

 DSCF3682

See a few of my artistic (i.e. fuzzy) pics. . .

DSCF3685

I would have preferred a bit more snow to make things feel festive, but at least we did have a light layer of snowflakes to set a little holiday mood.

What are your Christmas pleasures / traditions?

 DSCF3687

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm tasting those cookies in my mind! You look great in those dark jeans. Fit is everything, isn't it?

La Historiadora de Moda said...

I love the detail on the V-neck! My fiance and I are in the process of combining our traditions, so we had both a tree and a menorah and Christmas cookies and latkes this year. I usually make even more cookies, and fudge, and pumpkin pie, but since it will just be the two of us for the holiday this year, I'm not sure my waistline can handle it.

Healthy and Homemade said...

YUM! Sharing is caring, so I'll email you my address.

Totally joking!

. . . mostly?

Beatrice said...

You look great in navy blue!

Kropka said...

New hair colour??


P.S.

Merry Xass ;)

FashionAddict said...

I'll send some snow your way if you send some cookies my way!!

Londyn said...

I wish I could share my cookies with all of you!!!!

Kropka - yes, it is :)

Mets GirLL said...

I'm all about the cookie baking! I have to give them out though or I will seriously eat them all lol.

You always have such great finds from Forever 21..do you shop the store or the site? Sometimes the store can be so overwhelming!

Londyn said...

Mets GirLL - I typically shop the site because I completely agree that the store it overwhelming and typically crazy busy!