Monday, December 28, 2009

Final Day

 DSCF3686

 

Still wearing my skirts with tights (and boots this time!).  It started to snow today and it was lovely.  I wish it had snowed earlier so I could’ve had a white Christmas.

Today is the last day of my 4 day long weekend and I am somewhat (ok – very) sad to have to return to the old work routine.

My Christmas “vacation” was a bit rushed and busy, but it was also very enjoyable and I’m longing to hold on to it just a few days longer.

At least I can say -thank goodness that next week is a short work week as well!  Happy early New Years!   :)

11 comments:

Candycane said...

I really like todays outfit :)

Happy early new year to you too!!

Hope its a good one!!

xXx

Rambling Tart said...

Very cute! I live in tights and boots all winter! :-) Today I have purple, and they're so cheering :-)

caffeinerd said...

What a nice outfit! The teal, grey, and black look so great with those gold accessories.

Rosie Unknown said...

Cute outfit, I love the shirt/belt combo.

KandiSTYLE- said...

This outfit looks like one of my outfits! Very cute.

Julia said...

Beautiful teal! You look lovely in that color!

Make Do Style said...

Nice outfit and a pity to be returning to work. Dec and Jan are the worst months for me as a stylist due to Christmas shopping and then the sales! I always start to panic about no work even though I've got stuffed booked in from the 15th of Jan.

La Historiadora de Moda said...

I love the colors here! Hopefully your work week speeds by quickly!

Anonymous said...

Very cute outfit! I have a question for you though... is your skirt lined? Whenever I wear tights with an unlined skirt I get horrible static cling!

LeeAnn

Londyn said...

No, this skirt isn't lined, but luckily for me the material is the type that doesn't cling. On other skirts I have that don't have lining I always wear a good old fashioned slip!

FashionAddict said...

Love that color and the belt! And the boots, too. I guess I just love this whole outfit!