Monday, December 14, 2009

Call me different…

DSCF3666Jean Jacket: Gap.  Turquoise Tie Top: nue look.  Skirt: Chadwicks.  Tights: Macys.  Shoes: Michael Kors.

I’m wearing my winter wool (and very warm!) plaid skirt today.  Ironically, the temp ended up getting to the mid 50’s…

My gut instinct when thinking of a top for this skirt was to go with a contrasting color, but I paired it with purple last time, so I just went for a bit matchy matchy.

I love these last few weeks of the year when most people are on vacation and everything just gets a little bit slower – I really enjoy the quiet.  I think I’m a bit psychotic at times because a really enjoyable part of my day is often when I’m walking up or down the stairwell to another floor and it is pure and utter beautiful silence… weird, I know   :)

8 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Super cute, love the color of your tights!

Anonymous said...

You look cute. I live in Cincy too and I was sooo hot today in a wool sweater and a winter coat and scarf!

Kiki said...

Not wierd to like quiet and slow days...I relish in my alone time. Drives my husband nuts!

Love the matchy matchy today. So cute!

Julia said...

Not weird at all -- I think people crave stillness. Anyway, this is a beautiful skirt, as I said before, and I quite like it with the matchy top. Very serene!

xx

Kym said...

Love the skirt - great colours!! I don't think it's weird to enjoy silence. My favourite quiet part of the work day is being alone in the bathroom!

~Hurricane B~ said...

I love the blue, I wish blogspot had a "like" button that was like the one facebook did. SOmetimes I do not know what to say. Other than I like it.=)

~Hurricane B~ said...

wow just realized as I hit sumbit, that was full of typos. I hope you read typo fluently.=)

Sheila said...

That's the best, when you get those few moments of silence. :)

Looking great lately, Londyn! I love all your looks, not just the "fashionista" ones.