Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Business Casual

DSCF3657

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pink Sheer Ruffle Top: Mossimo

Navy Slacks: New York & Co.

Black Boots: Fioni

 

DSCF3652DSCF3649

  • Purple Wrap Top: Express
  • Black Wide Leg Pants: Macy’s
  • Purple / Pink / Black Croc Pumps: Nine West

These week is a significantly busy week for me at work.  I’ve been up since 5:45am and I just put down my work computer @ 9:15pm tonight (though I did take an hour and a half break for dinner when I got home from work…).  I’m exhausted!!!

When I’m busy like this, I typically stick with classic business casual wear.  These tops are recent purchases and I’m very happy with the brightness and color tone of them.  I got quite a few compliments on the purple specifically, so it must be a good color for me  :)

9 comments:

Cherish @ My Cup of Tea said...

I love love love the purple!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

It IS a good color for you and festive for this holiday season, too! Take care of yourself during these extra long days!

Autumn Rose said...

I can understand why you got a lot compliments on the purple top. It's a beautiful top and you look great in it!

Sal said...

Both are gorgeous, but I just lurve that hot pink!

Cyn said...

It is a lovely shade of purple, and the cut is really, really nice. I'm just envious that you have a work environment where you can wear short sleeves- I have to cover all of mine with cardigans!

CocoMozelle said...

I do love how you put together your clothing. It's all very chic! After looking through your wonderful blog and many others, I have decided to create my own. I'm new at this so please take a look and add any suggestions...you seem to be a pro! onlyhobbies.blogspot.com

caffeinerd said...

I love the pink ruffle top! The purple heels are calling to me, too. :)

FashionAddict said...

Great colors and styles on you! And I love that you did the bright pink with navy. Hope this week slows down for you a little later.

K said...

Purple is a fantastic color for you!