Saturday, November 28, 2009

Spicy

DSCF3617

Cropped Studded Detail Blazer: Forever XXI.  T-Shirt: my boyfriend’s closet.  Leggings: Forever XXI.  Shoes: Jessica Simpson.  Necklace: ??

 DSCF3618

I’m mesmerized by my pretty shoes. . . . 

   DSCF3615

I love it when I get to dress a little more spicy.  I often keep sweet, sexy, and feminine elements in my everyday wear – but only so often can I be fiery.  Since it’s a long weekend and no work on the calendar for me – I can be spicy even just going out to a movie or running errands!

 DSCF3616

I admit, these shoes and leggings make me feel a bit like Spiderman.  I wonder if I can climb buildings in these heels? 

17 comments:

Amy said...

I want your shoes like NOW! Gorgeous outfit!!

xoxo
Amy

thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Julia said...

Heavens, girl, you look awesome in this! I love the harder Rhee, & those shoes are delectable. You're beautiful!

xx

Rachael said...

HOT!

Healthy and Homemade said...

Seriously sexy lady!! You look awesome, love the shoes =)

CherrybLossomgirL said...

omg I loved your shoes. they're very cool!

La Historiadora de Moda said...

Wowza! You look super hot! The second picture is awesome. I'm curious as to the quality of the F21 leggings...? They look great, but have the survived more than a couple of wears and washes?

Jessica said...

Very spicy I would say! Great poses too!

nookie said...

great outfit!love you shoes:)

FashionAddict said...

Wowza! Love the saucy look :) And I am soooooo drooling over those shoes, missy.

gina said...

LOVE this outfit! The studded jacket, white tee, leggings and heels! You look great!

KandiSTYLE- said...

I love those shoes, sooo amazing!

skapamusik said...

You look like a rockstar, fantastic!

Raych said...

Very sexy outfit and you pull it off too despite your usual softer looks!

Londyn said...

I've only worn the leggings once, so I'm can't really tell how well they'll hold up after a few washes.

However, I will say that I am somewhat disappointed in the stretch (or lack thereof) of the fabric. Maybe it's because there's a pattern on these leggings or something, but they are a little stiff instead of being really flexible and stretchy... (either that or my ass is just too big for them!)

bloomingvogue said...

Your heels are gorgeous especially with the pink nail polish =) The whole outfit is just my style!

Style, via TIa said...

I LOVE these shoes!!!!

Elegance Personified said...

Black and white in a very spicy & sexy way. Very different for you, but you play the sexy model WELL! The shoes and tights are stunning - I want them!!