Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Shoe Swap

DSCF3518DSCF3519 

 

Gray Suit Jacket: Worthington

Pencil Skirt: INC

Tights: Simply Vera, Vera Wang

Shoes: Nicole Miller

Bracelet: Forever XXI

 

 

 

 

 

Same look with 2 different shoes!

I really like both shoes, but for different reasons: 

  • Tone on tone will elongate the leg line, which is always a plus!
  • And, a lighter leg (i.e. tights) with a darker shoe makes a dramatic punch and makes the shoe detailing stand out.

I always think the little changes can make the biggest differences!

13 comments:

Julia said...

I think I love the grey, but are they very same shoe in different colors? If so, bravo! You are a shoe-loving lady, one after my own heart!

xx
Julia

WendyB said...

You're right about those tights. I wouldn't think of going for that color but I really like it.

Phyllis said...

great classic outfit. and i love the bracelet!

Christen said...

I absolutely agree. Sometimes just a tiny change can completely transform an outfit. Love this look - and those shades of gray look fantastic on you!

Sal said...

The pop of color from that bracelet is fantastic!

Penny said...

Wow, those little changes really do 'change' the feeling of the outfit. You just look so darn sophisticated in both pics! I love them both but I think I'm partial to the grey shoe...something about it makes that little yellow necklace just pop out even more:)

eednic said...

love the pop of color with the yellow bracelet, it's the perfect little accent!

Kendra said...

Awesome! I really like those grey shoes though.... they would match my new patent grey coach purse, even if that IS tacky to match that way :)

gina said...

I love the play of the grey and black in this outfit!

Anonymous said...

Love the yellow bracelet. Always thought gray and yellow go so well together.

Emilie Delance said...

Love ur outfit! <3

xoxo

blog.delancefashion.com

Londyn said...

Julia - nope, they are two different shoes! :)

FashionAddict said...

LOVETH the jacket with this outfit!!! SO chic!