Monday, November 16, 2009

Red Pumps

56

 

Dress: Vintage thrift.

Cropped jacket: Forever XXI

Black pattern tights: Vera Wang

Red Pumps: Bandolino

 

Okay, so I don’t have Dorothy red sparkly shoes to combat my Wicked Witch day, but I do have red shoes!

ghj

 

 

I just realized that I could’ve worn my red belt with this outfit!  Ah well – maybe I’ll try that next time. Any other ideas for this dress?  I was thinking of options such as vest / color tights / sweater overshirt….. what else?

9 comments:

FashionAddict said...

I LOVE THIS! That dress is just so fantastic! I can see it layered over a button down and belted, too, although I just love the way you have styled it here.

FromAbroad said...

The lack of the red belt isn't a problem. I think a splash of colour is much more effective if it just that - a splash, such as your shoes.

Suz said...

I'm not sure what the sleeves of that dress are like, but consider a vest that buttons up. A long, knit V-neck one or a short, fitted military one could work!

-Suz from The Chandelier fashion blog

Serena from Style on a String said...

I agree with Suz! It would look great with a short military vest

I adore the dress to bits

Style on a String :: Because style has nothing to do with money.

La Historiadora de Moda said...

I was wondering what the sleeve situation is on the dress. You could create a layered look and play with patterns and textures with a long sleeve shirt underneath and a vest or sweater on top.

Amy said...

Red shoes are my favorite and these are gorgeous!

xoxo
Amy

thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

K said...

this dress is fab! I can't think of any other ways to wear it...but I know no matter what you do you'll look amazing.

D said...

my fave colors together. you look great!

Londyn said...

Thanks for the comments! -- the dress has short sleeves.