Monday, November 30, 2009

Pink Parade

 80 81 DSCF3619

The pink parade continues!  Fuchsia Cardi: New York & Co.  Brown Beaded Tank: Emma James.  Pencil Skirt: White House Black Market.  Shoes: STEVEN by Steve Madden.

First day back to work after a much needed long weekend.  Thankfully it wasn’t too crazy busy, so I was able to catch up from being away and get back into a routine.

I started this outfit with a black lace top instead of the brown beaded tank, but it just didn’t sit right with the cardigan and I didn’t have time to do a big fashion show – try on – extravaganza at 6AM in the morning to find another black top that would work with the outfit… so I just swapped for the brown.  The black in the shoes may have ended up standing out without any other black in the outfit, but I didn’t mind.  Come to think of it, I never really mind shoes standing out a bit  :)

11 comments:

FashionAddict said...

Oooooooo, those shoes are so fabulous! I love love love.

Bianca said...

Pretty! I never even considered wearing my black and pink shoes with anything other than black! Good idea.

spezzella said...

I love those shoes!

Savvy Gal said...

you are so cute in pink. it is one of my fav colors. : ) xoxo

Anonymous said...

Black and brown...always heard they shouldn't be combined in the same outfit...never questioned why but always followed this rule. But I have noticed that you often break this rule...such as in this fabulous outfit :) Would love to hear your thoughts on when it is "Ok" to break this rule...

Sal said...

Those shoes stand out in the best way! They're amazing.

Diana said...

I'm not normally much of a pink person, but I love those shoes.

La Historiadora de Moda said...

Those shoes are fantastic! You look great in pink!

gina said...

Love those shoes!

IT IS ALLY said...

Dude. I want those shoes SO MUCH

Elegance Personified said...

the 2 tops and the shoes together equal for a great combination. You ook sharp. These Steve MDDEN ARE SOME OF MY FAVES.