Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pink Days

  DSCF3599 DSCF3598

For whatever unplanned reason – I was all about the pink the last couple days!

Argyle Sweater: Izod.  Gray Skirt: New York & Co.  Tights: Simply Vera by Vera Wang.  T-Strap Pumps: Angiolini.  Ring: Walmart.

DSCF3600DSCF3604 DSCF3601

I was so ticked off with my hosiery this morning (do you ever get mad at an inanimate object?)!  I first tried to pair this outfit with my black dot hose – but they have a rip at the foot.  I’ve only worn them once!!!  Then I tried plain opaque black hose – and they ripped up the thigh as I tried to put them on!!!  ARG!  Finally, I gave up and switched to tights.  Thank the Lord, no rips.

 DSCF3608

Striped Button Up: George.  Zip-up: Danskin.  Brown Cords: Express.  Shoes: Two Lips.

This was my day-before-Thanksgiving day outfit for work.  Hardly anyone was in the office, so I figured a little more casual was fine.  I was uber-comfy  :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great in pink...you should wear it more often! It really brightens your face! Love your blog and your style!

Christen said...

That flower ring is super cute! I almost bought a really similar one and am now regretting not getting it... Happy Thanksgiving!

gina said...

Very Pretty. Happy Thanksgiving!

FashionAddict said...

Cute pink sweater & ring. Have a good weekend!!

skapamusik said...

Love the ring! Pink is one fantastic color.

Rachel said...

I love that argyle sweater. I saw some polka dot hose at New York & Co yesterday. Everything is 50% off in the store Black Friday. I am not a spokesperson for them, but I just wanted to let you know where you could replace your black polka dotted hose.

La Fée said...

ooh I very often suffer from tights-based frustration. the other day I stubbed my toe walking down the road, and when I got to lectures I realised I had a hole in my tights by my toes. yet my shoes were undamaged. so how the frick did the hole get there?? urgh.
rambly rant over, your outfits are just lovely!!! I esp like the flower ring, it's so pretty :)

La Historiadora de Moda said...

That ring is adorable!

retro reva said...

HI fellow cinti blogger! Luv the pink ring. pink is my favorite color! also really like the mustard tights/burgundy dress combo! I got hooked on fashion blogs a few months back when i ran across What I Wore Today! that darn kasmira! now i'm obsessed!tee-hee! My blog (I hope) will grow and be directed towards women "Of a certain age" o.k.-over 40- to stay inspired by fashion.

Londyn said...

Thanks for the tip Rachel!