Thursday, November 5, 2009

On the cheap

DSCF3523 DSCF3525  DSCF3524

Purple cardigan: Chadwicks.  Plaid skirt: Chadwicks.  Boots: Rampage.  White jacket: Urban Behavior.  Scarf: gifted.

This skirt was a really random purchase.  Back when I purchased my green dress from Chadwicks I had a coupon that would give me $10 off if I purchased second item – so I looked on their clearance list and found this skirt for only $9.99!  So it was free!!! 

I didn’t even really think I would like this skirt, but since I was looking for something quick and cheap, I figured I’d just try it.  Now, I’m really glad I got it!  I lurve the colors and the pockets!

14 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow! What a great deal. The skirt is really cute! I love the shape and the colors - it looks great on you. And don't you just love skirts and dresses with pockets?! So comfy!

Julia said...

Such a perfect skirt! The colors are beautiful on you, & so evocative of fall!

xx

gina said...

Love that outfit! Great proportions and colors.

Healthy and Homemade said...

SUCH a cute skirt!!! I love that you paired it with purple, looks gorgeous =D

Christen said...

I'm so glad you got it because it's perfect for you! I wish I could get away with this shape of skirt but it would make me look even shorter than I already am. But you rock it!

Sal said...

Definitely a good buy. SO cute and flattering!

Kasmira said...

Wow! I love the skirt too. Maybe I'll see if they still have it?

Sher said...

That skirt is adorable! Reminds me of true tartan style.

Kel Ward Photography said...

I love this outfit! I love the colors of the skirt and the pockets and it's a REALLY flattering style on you (not that anything could look unflattering on you).

Anonymous said...

Love the purple and teal together! You look absolutely gorgeous! Great boots too!

Londyn said...

Kasmira -- I actually thought of you when I picked this out :)

If you bought it we could do a matching post day! lol

Rachel said...

I love your outfit!!! Unfortunately Chadwicks won't accept my credit card and that makes me sad. See my post on my blog about that.

K said...

I love any skirt (or dress) with pockets! and this one is no exception. So cute, and as always, you look amazing

ShyGirl said...

I love how you paired everything, such a great outfit!!