Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Duplicate, but not.

DSCF3511   DSCF3510

Blues & Grays – the last 2 days I’ve worn blue tops with gray bottoms.  I didn’t even realize it until I pulled up my photos!

Outfit 1 (left): turquoise tie blouse: neu look.  v-neck sweater: express.  pants: INC (Macy’s). 

Outfit 2 (right): nacy turtleneck: moda int’l.  light gray pants: ny & co.  bracelet: forever XXI

I think this look (sweater & pants) is my go-to when I’m busy at work.  As much as I love my dresses, belts, and sexy heels – some days I just don’t feel like fussin’ with it. 

Since I’m catching up from being out of the office for a week, I knew I’d just be hunkering down and pushing to get through the day, but now that I’m catching up a bit, I’m sure my dresses (etc) will be back in no time!

5 comments:

FashionAddict said...

Great outfits! I love how you layered the tie neck dress over the sweater. I might have to try that myself!

Julia said...

So pretty, especially the darker blue. Great with your hair!

xx
Julia

Little Rus said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comments. Yours is so interesting. Will be back to read more posts! x

sexylegsandbody said...

Hi, just found your blog, fabulous!
Love your pics, you are doing well.
Best wishes.
Colin.

Cristina said...

Aside from looking chic as always you really do have the best figure!!