Sunday, October 4, 2009

Workin….it

DSCF3155

 

I helped out at another wedding event this weekend.  I think this will be my last time. . . it’s exhausting!  Not to mention that I got lost on my way to the event AND on the way home.  Driving around lost @ 12:30am is not my idea of a good time or of a worthwhile dollar made.

The event was a nice chance to wear my new Bisou Bisou dress however.  It must have been a hit because I had some very persistent admirers throughout the evening – thankfully, I could just as persistently remind them that I was working (not trying to “work it”).

The shoes are Banana Republic, and I went without any accessories just to keep the look clean and simple.

13 comments:

Rachel said...

I have been admiring that dress online at JCPenney for awhile. It looks great on you!!!

Lesa said...

What a stunning and elegant dress.

Cherish said...

GORGEOUS dress...and yes you are working it!!

Tiffani said...

I love this look!

Kim said...

I can see why you had a lot of admirers!

gina said...

That dress looks great on you! I love the ruffles, and the black and white of the dress and shoes.

The Thrifty Stylist said...

very pretty! what kind of work were you doing at this wedding? just curious :D

WendyB said...

Ruffles really appeal to me. Like the graphic look of this.

Kaylyn said...

I can see why you had admirers! This dress is amazing. So classy but still totally has that wow factor. I love it. It looks so good on you.

Becky said...

You look very Chanel in this outfit...and those shoes are adorable!

eednic said...

gorgeous dress!

The Hyper Cook said...

You look absolutely stunning in this dress.. JCP should put your picture to sell this dress online instead of the one they have now (that model looks so frumpy in this dress):)

Londyn said...

Thrifty Stylist -

I was actually helping out with photos.