Sunday, October 25, 2009

Outfit #5 – Kate Spade Inspiration

  DSCF3293 DSCF3294

Are you tired of Kate Spade yet?  My love continues…

Picture_1

  • pattern tights
  • patent gray open toe shoes
  • color detailed blouse
  • trench coat
  • colorful flower earrings

DSCF3296 

DSCF3301

I think this is the first time I’ve worn tights with a full fledged open toe / strappy shoe.  I’ve worn tights with peep toes before, but wasn’t sure I’d like them with any more of an open toe. 

With these particular tights and shoes however – I did like it very much!  It also gives me a chance to wear my summer shoes a bit longer   :)

9 comments:

Julia said...

This must be my favorite look yet! That skirt is SO classy. You really know what colors look divine on you!

xx
Julia

Rachel said...

This is my favorite outfit. It is gorgeous and I love the tights with the open toe shoe.

WendyB said...

Nice 'do -- very glamorous!

Rachael said...

Sleek & sexy!

Fashion By He said...

first outfit is awesome love your style

gina said...

I love that outfit!

Courtnee said...

I love it! The dark tights with the light sandals looks so sassy:)

Martina said...

I love this skirt!!!

Elegance Personified said...

Love it, esp the skirt/shoe/tights combo.