Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Outfit #4 – Kate Spade Inspiration

  15

Layered Shirt: INC.  Belt: Macy’s.  Pleated Skirt: Macys.  Black Sling-backs: Nicole Miller.  Mustard Tights: Apt 9.

pKSLCI1-6359471_kspr02_v275

Kate Spade fall collection – another gorgeous look.

Like all of my Kate Spade inspiration looks thus far, I had to improvise quite a bit on this outfit, but love the overall feel of the full pleated a-line skirt, business-y bouse, and colored tights with classic black pumps.

17

The above look would be a more “standard” work combo for those who can’t get away with yellow tights in the office  :)

Pants: Worthington.  Pumps: Charles David.

13 comments:

geri said...

i love your rendition! thank you for reading!

Julia said...

Ooh, those pants look so liquidy and beautiful. I like your take with the layers--makes it a smarter look. Great as always!
xx
Julia

FashionAddict said...

Your outfits are always great, but they are especially kicka$$ lately!! Love love love :)

hannahlizabeth said...

love love loved this collection! excellent take on it, especially the tights xx

Lauren said...

haha you do such a great take on kate spade! you're totally rocking it, and your looks are fantastic!

sweet!

lauren
www.papergownfashion.blogspot.com

hypertigur said...

oo I love your take on Kate Spade. Heh I like the skirt a lot =)

Seeing your versions makes me want to some color tights and skirt combos as well.

Pauline said...

wow, Did you get away with the yellow tights for the office?

mysterycreature said...

I lvoe those tights, they are brilliant! Such a cool mustard colour!

Becky said...

I just want tights in EVERY color! I love the look you put together!

Anonymous said...

Love the mustard tights. Goes very well with the gray skirt.

Sher said...

You hit Kate Spade right on!

gina said...

Great outfit! Love the tights!

O'Style said...

Hey thanks for the comment! And sorry, I hadn't seen it until know!

Nice inspiration!

xx!