Sunday, October 18, 2009

Outfit #3 – Kate Spade Inspiration

7 1

Outfit 1 ------------- Outfit 2 ------------


The first outfit was a closer match to the actual Kate Spade look that I tried just for fun (yes, I laughed a lot when I looked at my crazy socks!). The second outfit was what I actually wore to work.

The overall inspiration was still great even though I didn’t go with the look that was a closer match to the real Kate Spade outfit – but that’s the whole point of inspiration, right!?! It’s not copying, but trying a new “feel” or “sense” of a look.

  • swing shaped color jacked
  • ruffle white shirt
  • dark slim-cut jeans
  • colorful shoes

Inspiration outfit above on left.

3 DSCF3251 DSCF3255

9 comments:

FashionAddict said...

Cute, casual outfit! I don't think I would be daring enough to try the socks after seeing the Kate Spade outfits, but it looks great on you.

litlstrawberry said...

I love all of the ensembles you put together. You are really good at picking your style. Even couple pic. (looks) you said you vetoed, I kinda of liking them too. :)

Vix said...

I'm amazed that you've been able to pull 3 KS-inspired looks out of your closet (down to the zippy socks, ha ha!).

Inspiration #3 (blue jacket version) has squeezed out #1 as my favorite; love the white earrings/white ruffley blouse combo.

Sher said...

I enjoyed ALL your Kate Spade looks!

Isquisofrenia Style said...

your style is so adorable, your so pretty.
thank you for your comment.and i want those red shoes too

xo!!!

Jess said...

Hee hee.

I really like the way the 2nd outfit came out! Very crisp and classic looking. The earrings are a great touch! I like the first one a lot too, except for the socks :D

Julia said...

I don't know, I kind of love the socks, even though you ultimately didn't go that way. You always look so happy in your pictures! How old are you; you look so young to have an office job! Lovely as always.

xx Julia

Clarissa said...

I love all of your versions of the Kate spade looks! They are all so cute!! Those zebra socks are quite a statement, I don't know if I would have the guts to pull them off, but you definitely can !! :)

Amy said...

These Kate Spade looks are amazing! I love them all! I love those socks- you pull it off very nicely. :)

xoxo
Amy
thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com